Have you heard of St. Anthony of Padua? He is most famous for helping people find ‘lost things’ like car keys or misplaced items. But there is a MUCH deeper way to connect with his energy. He can help you find inner things you’ve lost, like your joy, faith or creative inspiration!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Do you feel ‘lost’ or have you lost your joy, faith, or creative spark? Connect with
St. Anthony of Padua and ask him to help you ‘find’ them again.”
In this encore episode, I will share a little bit about St. Anthony, and then lead you through a guided meditation with him to help you find and energize what feels ‘lost’ within you.
He is also known as a miracle worker, so whether you would love to experience a miracle in your health, relationships, finances…or any area of your life…this meditation is for you. I won’t tell you much more than that, as I want you to experience the meditation for yourself.
I would LOVE to hear about your experience with this meditation, and what you received from doing it.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.