Do you feel like you don’t fit in…that you are really different than other people?
There is a reason why you feel this way and it’s a really GOOD reason.
If you ever had trouble with the advice to ‘choose one thing’ and focus on just that, you just might be what I call a ‘three-fold soul.’ Many highly sensitive, highly creative spiritual seekers like you and me don’t fit in to one box. Why? We have a different soul archetype!
In this episode, I share the three archetypes you embody and why choosing to focus on just one will keep you feeling stuck and frustrated. You will also learn which saint is just like you and how you can benefit from her example.
If you would like to discover your archetypes and Sacred Life Purpose, click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting with me to explore if mentoring is right for you.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Don’t resist your resistance. Resistance is often guidance from your Higher Self. Get curious instead.”
1) Hildegard of Bingen was a three-fold soul; mystic, healer and artist. She was simply a channel for the Divine, which is what all three of these archetypes have in common; being a bridge between heaven and earth.
2) Your primary archetype is the most important one. The other one or two support that primary one. But as a three-fold soul, you have three archetypes as your main one, which is why you must honor that about yourself.
3) The advice to ‘choose one thing’ and have a laser focus with that one thing will never work for three-fold souls. It will make things worse. Honor your uniqueness and focus on being a channel, not on how you’re doing it.
If you are ready to overcome that inner voice that holds you back, click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting with me.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.