One of the biggest blocks to experiencing a miracle is believing you don’t deserve one.
In this episode, I will share my own story of how I delayed receiving the miracle Mother Mary was waiting to give me for fifteen years! Why? Because I felt I “wasn’t ready” or “good enough” for Her to work with me. If you have ever felt that you were not “good enough” to receive a miracle, this episode is for you.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Miracles are the expression of God’s unconditional love. Deserving has nothing to do with it.”
1. Because God’s love is unconditional, there is nothing you need to do to be “good enough” for your miracle.
2. Focus instead on being open, receptive, and willing to receive all the goodness that the Universe is waiting to give you.
3. Take a look at the rules you believe are true, such as needing to finish your college degree before you can get a new job, or needing to lose weight before you will find your true love, and give yourself permission to let them go.
Today’s stories were read from John 5:1-8, Luke 23:42-43 and John 1:12
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.