These are tough times for highly sensitive souls, and taking good care of yourself is more important than ever. Emotional balance is tricky during the best of times, but during this time of great stress and change, it can feel overwhelming.
That’s why I’m so excited to share this interview with Rose Carol, Ayurvedic Health Coach and Psychotherapist specializing in Highly Sensitive People!
In this episode, Rose will explain what Ayurveda is, and why it’s so helpful for highly sensitive people. She also describes the three “doshas” or body types and how to tell when they are balanced or out of balance. The key to self-care in these times is the three “R’s”…tune in to find out what they are!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Bliss is health, it’s who you are. Ayurveda is like a map that points you in the right direction.”
– Rose Carol, Ayurvedic Health Coach
1) Ayurveda means the “science of life” and it teaches us how to live in harmony with nature, both our inner nature as well as outer nature.
2) Ayurveda asks us to pay attention to how we feel, and to make adjustments accordingly. As we move through the seasons of the year, and the seasons of our life, our needs change. Ayurveda helps us address those changes so we can feel vibrant throughout our lives.
3) Highly sensitive people need to remember that their ‘diet’ is more than what they eat; it’s everything they take in, news, environmental stress, relationships. Learning how to ‘digest’ your life brings peace and clarity to the mind.
To connect with Rose for a free 15 min “get acquainted call” call or text her at 847-636-2744
To find out more about her offerings visit: https://ayurvedahealthcoach.com/ or
If you love the image of Mother Mary Blessing the World that you see behind me in the video,
you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.