Have you ever asked yourself “Am I on the right path?” You might be surprised to know just how common that question is! In fact, it is the question I am most frequently asked by new clients!
What does the ‘right path’ even mean? And why is it so hard to know if you are on it?
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“If you are wondering if you are on the right path, it is probably your intuition telling you
something is ‘off.’ Honor that feeling. And get support to discern your next steps.”
In this episode, I put my ‘Energy Coach’ hat on and take you through the same questions I ask my own clients to help you determine if your intuition is asking about your path, or if it is your ‘inner critic’ trying to keep you stuck!
If you are currently asking yourself if you are on the right path, don’t waste any more time wondering…click here to schedule an ‘Ask Your Energy’ Session with me and find out!
1. The universe is sending us signs all the time. Signs are a method of communication from the Other Side. The Other Side is where our loved ones go when they cross over.
2. When your loved ones cross over, they are eager to let you know they are ok. They often choose a special sign to let you know they are with you. In this book, the author’s father chose music by Elvis Presley to be his sign.
3. You can choose a sign for your loved ones, rather than trying to figure out which one they have chosen. Rather than guessing, just choose something and tell your loved one to use that sign. Be on the lookout for it and you are sure to begin seeing the sign and connecting with them.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.