How do YOU observe the Day of the Dead?
Here’s one way: join me and my guest, Perdita Finn, for a fascinating conversation about Ancestral Magic and Miracles! And if you have any fear about connecting with souls on the other side, this episode is for you!!
Perdita Finn is one of my favorite people on the planet. She is also an expert on connecting and working with ‘the dead’ and how they can help us experience true miracles in our lives. If you are a fan of the podcast, you know she has been a guest before, talking about her book The Way of the Rose. But if you are new and don’t know her, here is some info about her:
“Perdita Finn is the co-author of The Reluctant Psychic and, with her husband Clark Strand, The Way of The Rose: The Radical Path of the Divine Feminine Hidden in the Rosary. Her book Take Back the Magic: Getting to Know the Dead will be published in Fall 2023. A longtime devotee of the earth, Perdita has studied with mystics and shamans, Zen masters and naturalists, but her greatest teachers have been the dead themselves. She is the co-founder of The Way of the Rose, an international rosary fellowship dedicated to the earth and the Lady by any name you like to call Her. You can find out more about her work at wayoftherose.org.”
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“The dead are always with us. The ground beneath our feet is nothing but the bodies of the dead…dead leaves, bugs, animals, and bones of those who have gone before. Learn to connect
and you connect with eternity.” Perdita Finn, Author
In this episode, Perdita will share her amazing story of how she first became aware of souls on the ‘other side of the veil’ and how they want to show up to help us. She is adamant that you don’t need to be a ‘medium’ to connect with those who have crossed over, and in fact you can invite them into your life right now!
I have taken Perdita’s amazing class, Take Back the Magic – Learn to Connect with the Dead, and I highly recommend it. Click here to learn more about her upcoming classes.
Have YOU ever experienced a connection with someone from the other side? I’d love to hear about it. Leave me a comment and let me know
1. When Perdita Finn speaks of ‘the dead’ she isn’t just talking about people who have died. She is also referring to the very ground beneath our feet…the dead leaves, bugs, critters, stones and yes, bones of those who have gone before. The dead are always with us.
2. Fearing the dead is not a random thing. It was something that was constructed by religious authority to keep people from communing directly with their ancestors and make them dependent upon a priest or other such figure. Along with this came a fear of death itself and a need to be ‘saved’ from life on earth. The book Witches and Pagans by Max Dashu is a good reference to learn more about this.
3. A simple way to invite your ancestors and loved ones into your life is to create an ancestor altar. When you make room for the dead in your home and life, they will show up and make miracles with you.
To learn more about Perdita’s upcoming classes, visit: https://wayoftherose.org/take-back-the-magic-workshops-with-perdita-finn/
For more information about her online community visit https://wayoftherose.org/
To purchase her book The Way of the Rose, click here
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.