Do you use affirmations? Did you know that there is ONE word that will make your affirmations 10x more effective??
What is an affirmation? An affirmation is a positive statement that you repeat over and over to reprogram your subconscious mind. You say it repetitively to “make firm” your new belief. Many spiritual paths utilize this powerful tool, but until I discovered the ONE word that changes everything, my affirmations were not that successful.
In this episode, I put on my coach’s hat and share my personal experience with affirmations and why they often did NOT work for me. I will share the ONE word that transformed my affirmations seemingly overnight and brought miraculous results!
I would love to hear how YOU are going to apply the ONE word to your own affirmations! Leave a comment below. I read and answer all comments!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“The Universe will never scare you, so if you don’t feel safe receiving what you are praying for, It knows that and won’t give you more than you feel safe to receive.”
1) Your subconscious mind is full of negative beliefs and paradigms that are working against you. An affirmation is a statement of truth that you plant, through repetition, in the soil of your subconscious mind. To affirm is to ‘make firm’ this new belief.
2) Your subconscious mind’s job is to keep you safe! If you are affirming something that feels unsafe to you, your subconscious mind will block it from happening. This is why affirmations can take a long time to be realized.
3) By adding the word “safe” to your affirmations, you give your subconscious mind what it needs to allow you to have what you desire. An example is “It is safe for me to be wealthy.”
The book by Shakti Gawain is Creative Visualization.
The book by Louise Hay is You Can Heal Your Life
One of Catherine Ponder’s books is The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.