As a highly sensitive soul, you might be feeling a LOT of things right now. There is so much change and volatility on the planet…it can leave you feeling quite vulnerable. There is a prayer that I think every spiritual seeker should have in their ‘spiritual toolbox’ for times like these!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“The four archangels are present in the Unity Prayer for Protection as Light, Love, Power and Presence.”
In this encore episode, I will share the powerful Unity Prayer for Protection and how this prayer affirmation can help you during this stressful time, and how you can use it for your loved ones too. It’s a simple prayer to memorize and I recommend saying this prayer whenever you feel afraid or need reassurance. I will also share how the four archangels are present in this prayer, and how to feel their presence when you recite it.
I hope you are inspired to make this prayer one of your “go-to” prayers. I would love to hear about your experience with it.
1. The Unity Church’s Prayer for Protection is a powerful tool for stressful times, especially during this pand. You can use this prayer for yourself, or for your loved ones. Saying it out loud for another person is a powerful way to bless and protect them. If you are worried about your children or your parents, use this prayer for them.
2. The four archangels are represented in this prayer as Light, Love, Power and Presence. Uriel is Light, Raphael is Love, Michael is Power, and Gabriel is Presence.
3. Here is the prayer by James Dillet Freeman: The Light of God surrounds you; the Love of God enfolds you; the power of God protects you; the presence of God watches over you. Wherever you are, God is, and all is well.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.