Do you still have some holiday shopping to do for your highly sensitive friends or clients? Are you having trouble deciding? Let me help you out!
In this episode, I will share my five favorite gifts that are perfect for highly sensitive souls – and they are ALL under $50! I even did the ‘shopping around’ for you and the links to all these products are in the show notes! And don’t be surprised if you end up getting some of these for yourself!
Do you have a great gift idea? Or something YOU would love to receive this year? I’d love to hear it! Leave a comment and let me know.
I would love to hear how YOU are going to apply the ONE word to your own affirmations! Leave a comment below. I read and answer all comments!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Holiday gifts for your highly sensitive friends should support them, not overwhelm them. Keep it simple. Journals are a great choice.”
1) Books make awesome gifts! The two I mentioned are Sensitive is the New Strong by Anita Moorjani and The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
2) Journals make a great gift for highly sensitive souls. Writing down our feelings is very therapeutic. You can find amazing blank journals at bookstores or art supply stores. The journal I recommend is The Secret Gratitude Book by Rhonda Byrne.
3) Highly sensitive folks are often sensitive to chemicals, which is why I LOVE beeswax candles! The one I recommend is by Big Dipper Waxworks. The tall sanctuary candles are my favorite.
4) Oracle cards!!! I love oracle cards. They are a fun gift to give a friend. My favorite deck is the Mother Mary Oracle by Alana Fairchild. If your friend is not as metaphysical as you, a great deck is Julie Reisler’s You-est You Morning Declaration cards!
5) Sacred Art! Our environment is SO important. A wonderful way to create an uplifting environment is to hang sacred art on the walls. My wife Deepa Liu creates amazing healing portals and you can purchase museum quality reproductions to give as a gift. The ones I shared today are the White Healing Hands, the Green Healing Hands and Our Lady of Unconditional Love.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles membership, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.